TSH at 13.3, High cholestrol
Weight gain, skin issue and fatigue, was diagnosed with vitiligo 12 years back, caught high TSH lat week

Please read very carefully the following questions and than answer number wise. This will help me reach a proper diagnosis for you. Do you have any of the following symptoms ? 1. Fatigue, loss of energy, lethargy. 2. Weight gain. Ko3. Decreased appetite. 4. Cold intolerance. 5. Dry skin. 6. Hair loss. 7. Muscle pain, joint pain, weakness in the extremities. 8.Emotional lability, mental impairment. 9.Forgetfulness, impaired memory, inability to concentrate. 10. Sleepiness. 11.Constipation. 12. Fullness in the throat, hoarseness. Private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines and dietary instructions