Trying to conceive
Hi.. I had undergone a D n C in the month of Sep when my ET was 23mm.. During last week of dec it was 7mm. Today after my USG scan there are 2 follicles in my left ovary and ET is 13 mm... and anterior wall fybroid 1.6/1.2 cm.. is there any problem for.me to.conceive... pls suggest

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, your ET shows ?hyperplasia, which can be treated by few cycles of oral estrogen and progesterone combination. Next your lt 2 folical size not mentioned. Usually folical grows up to 20mm size and ruptures. It you are observant, you get pain on folical's side at time of rupture. This is called ovulation and planned intercourse within 24hrs gives best chances of conception.