cardiologist-icon
Trouble breathing
Recently while I was playing cricket I had a trouble breathing. When i pushed myself to play some more.. My vision was blurry. After sometime after hydrating I was fine again. This never happened before. This incident repated many times in the last month. I don't drink or smoke. Please advice which doctor to consult.

Shahlima Nafeesa
You can get consulted with a good physician and get the relevant tests done, including CBC, thyroid profile, lipid profile, ECG, Vitamin profile, BP, etc. You may need a echocardiogram and cardiology consultation too.