Trichomoniasis
I have gone and gotten tested for stds and hiv my results came back negative. Yet my virgina itches and produces a greenish yellowish discharge. When I did some research I found I might have Trichomoniasis. Is there any over the counter medication I can get or would I have to get a prescription from a doctor

Hi good morning Thnxs for your question Don't worry Such kind of infection is curable. For complete treatment u should consult Gynecologist for further treatment. Complete examination necessary.