Tremors,stoppedposture we
Usually getting tremors and mild shaking of hands in some conditions, my posture has become worst (stooped),mal nutrition is increased. Lost my weight more last year, So any solutions. I'll start immediately.

Hi..., Learn to relax. Stress and anxiety tend to make tremors worse, and being relaxed may improve tremors. Although you can't eliminate all stress from your life, you can change how you react to stressful situations using a range of relaxation techniques, such as massage or meditation... Make lifestyle changes. Use the hand less affected by tremor more often.. Avoid caffeine. Caffeine and other stimulants can increase tremors...