Tremors in by hand
When I outstretch my right hand I notice involuntary tremors in my fingers and palm. This also happens when I hold a computer mouse. This reduces when I take vitamin a to z for a month. However the problem returns after a month from stoppage of vitamins. I also feel slight inactiveness in my facial muscles nose tip.

causes include the use of some drugs (such as amphetamines,corticosteroids, and drugs used for certain psychiatric disorders), alcohol abuse or withdrawal, mercury poisoning,smoking, overactivethyroid or liver failure. Some forms of tremor are inherited and run in families.Detailed examination is required consult to know the cause consult GP