Trembling problem.
Hi,after suffering from trembling and numbness doctor prescribed me pregeb 75(pregabalin) after nurological xam, and prescribed  some test(suger,thyroid,cbc, vitamin B12) .after test my vitamin B12 result was 290 . Others are ok.still doctor give vitamin B12 with pregabalin( mcob pg).i started taken the medicine day before yesterday.but from yesterday feeling weekness.in my arms and legs.is that trembling happened due to the vitamin ?and the weekness feeling is normal?

Trembling is not due to vitamin Weakness feeling and trembling could be related to anxiety or cervical problem