Trembling of hands during presentaion
Whenever m in stress or giving a presentation or being observed by someone my hands begin to shake n this trembling gets severe with time.. M unable to control it . Even if someone is looking at my hands or me , while doing some work, I begin to shake. During presentations my voice also begin to shake although m an excellent student n I know all the content very well but this trembling n shaking gives a bad impression.

Hi dear it's due to nervous temperament, a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects

Hello I understand your concern This is anticipatory anxiety We have excelleny homeopathic remedies for this condition to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep are also delivered nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani