Treatment vulvovaginitis

I am married,suffering from vulvovaginitis and i think yeast is d cause,so Plz prescribe me medication for vulvovaginitis. Plz.....and tips  to avoid recurrence..
views-icons 20 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Treatment vulvovaginitis

hi you are telling you are having vulvo vaginitis. dont self diagnose yourself . that is negligence. take a walk to your doctor and have medicine prescribed. that will be based on history physocal speculum examination and vaginal swab culture blood sugar pregnancy test etc done acc to its. relavance.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You'll need prescription medication to treat trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis and vaginal atrophy. If you know you have a yeast infection, you may go ahead with treatment on your own, taking these steps:
over the counter medications.... Options include one-day, three-day or seven-day courses of cream or vaginal suppositories. The active ingredient varies, depending on the product: clotrimazole , miconazole or tioconazole . Some products also come with an external cream to apply to the labia and opening of the vagina. Follow package directions and complete the entire course of treatment, even if you're feeling better right away...consult gynecologist they will help you