Treatment of fistula
Sir ...i m suffering from pain and puss from rectum openig lasttwo months Plz suggest what can i do
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Either you may have perianal abscess (partially opened ) or fistula in ano. Consult a surgical gastroenterologist immediately
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?