Travel- pregnancy
My wife convinced for the first time. Everyone says during first 3 months of pergency she should not travel. She is professor in pharmacy college which is around 120 kilometres from Bangalore. There is no proper medical facilities and convenience of shops in this place. I want to shift my wife permanently to Bangalore. She is thyroid and vitiam B12 patient. Can I take her to Bangalore by car within 3 month's of her pregnancy. Thanks

Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homoeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Travel is allowed in 1st trimester. Travel with care and comfort. Speak to your doctor if you notice any symptoms or medical problems.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. She can travel but jerks should be avoided. But regular travelling 120 kms maybe tiring for her. Once in a while is not a problem. Regards
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, First trimester is basically need for rest.From 2nd trimester she may go by a  jerk less car.please try to get leave for safety as first child birth is very important.
Hello.....For a pregnant woman the safest time for you to travel, generally speaking, is during the second trimester, provided there is no complications associated with it... Mode of transportation is also important. If she is traveling in car she should fasten seat belt. She should rest frequently stretch her legs, consult doctor nearby .Doctor will give you further tips on traveling.