Trauma stress
I Need EMDR treatment for my son. Pls rec someone who does it at Blore. He is 14 and out of school for past 3 years
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a psychiatrist and let him examine your child. He will suggest you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?