Trapped gas colonoscopy
2 days ago I had colonoscopy for hemorrhoids test. Since then I am having mild pain in my abdomen. Some times my abs also hurts. And when my urinal bladder is full, the abdomen pain gets more sharp, a bit difficult to walk. By internet, I found that it is trapped gas. Will it be okay in few days, or I shld consult Doc

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for trusting ayurveda, piles is result of upset digestion n constipation so it might triggered by ur colonoscopy, so its demanded to consult dr who did it, till then warm Buttermilk, pomo juice..hope it'll work for u.. if so plz nr by dr

Well.. I don't think it's the trapped gas...please consult a surgeon and then we may have to get an X-ray or usg done to see what the problem is