Tracheosatomy problem
Last six month my mom was a tracheosatomy patient last 17 days before decannualation was done after that till she can't speak the voice is coming very low wat treatment we want to follow now please help me

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

You did not mention for what indication tracheostomy was done. Please get fibre optic larygoscopy (FOL) done to detect the laryngeal pathology. The treatment to be done accordingly.