Tooth stopped coming

Few months ago, one of my permanent tooth started coming out. As the last tooth, baby teeth, was already there so it had no vacant space to come out. I procrastinated from visiting the dentist. Result was that the permanent tooth had fully grown above my baby teeth. I somehow removed baby teeth making space for permanent one. Now, its over 5 months and the permanent tooth is still there, although it has vacant space below it. Please help me out.

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth stopped coming

Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
You need to specify the age and position of the tooth having problem. Usually with tongue and cheek pressure tooth slowly shifts to the correct position of the required amount of space is there. Consult one orthodontist
Hi..it takes more time to achieve its position. Visit a Orthodontist for treatment. Regards
From what you have explained it appears like your permanent tooth has erupted in a different position and the milk tooth space is still left. However, given your age, it is most likely that ur permanent tooth erupted atleast 5-6 yrs ago (permanent teeth complete eruption by arnd 14yrs of age- except wisdom teeth which come at 18-21yrs of age). The possibility of this tooth coming into the milk tooth place on its own now is unlikely. You can consider braces or cosmetic treatment like crowns to move the tooth to fill the gap.