Tooth Problem
Hey there, I have a broken tooth and is bleeding from last 5 days. I am taking pain medicines. But it is not helping. Suggest. Thanks

Dr. Anviti Puranik
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello .. There are lot of things to be examined when you have broken a tooth. Pain could be due to pulp exposure(nerve of the tooth) .In that case we need root canal to be done. Is the tooth mobile(moving)? Is the bleeding from gums or from the tooth itself? For proper treatment plan you need to visit a dentist immediately.
Dr. Ritika Pandey
Dentist 5 yrs exp Allahabad
U need to visit a dentist immediately .u need a root canal treatment to b done..till then take tab ketorol-DT twice daily it will help.thnku