Tooth pain
My wife is 5 months pregnant and she is having toothache. Since RCT can't be done currently . Gynec advised dolo 650, and dentist said calpol 650 is good enough as it has paracetamol which is safe. I want to know if dolo is safe in pregnency and if it ia.more effective than plain paracetamol.

Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Indore

Paracetamol is safest in pregnancy. In fact if RCT is needed then this is the best time to go for it. As pregnancy advaces beyond 7 mths then even she suffers from severe toothache no dentist will touch her for any procedure.