Tooth pain

Hi, I have tooth pain and I am not able to eat anything. How to get relief from this. Not able to sleep properly.

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth pain

Hello,
This may be usually because nerve involvement of the decay. if it's other than wisdom tooth then depending upon extent of damage we can treat it with root canal treatment or if damage of tooth is very severe because of decay then we have to remove teeth.
if wisdom tooth is involved with decay then we have to remove  it.
without seeing directly it's not advisable to give medication. so better u approach near by dental clinic get it checked and follow the instructions given by the doctor.
take care Dont take any self medication.
Sorry to hear that...Severe toothache that interferes with sleep usually indicates decay that has involved the nerve(pulp) of the tooth. An  xray is usually required to assess the degree of damage. Treatment would  involve root canal treatment or extraction depending on the extent of the damage. Please get a dental consultation to accurately localise the tooth involved and plan the treatment.
Hope that helps...
Hi, there are many reason for tooth pain. It could be wisdom tooth,  deep decay which involved pulp chamber.  Reason are many to get the pain. 

Kindly visit your nearest dentist at the earliest and try to evaluate the clinical examination.  Based on the radiographic finding and clinical examination dentist will treat accordingly.