Tooth Extraction
The stitches of my tooth extraction have come off! I had it done yesterday. It had to be removed after a week. What do I do?

Dr. Mohammed Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

don't panic relax !! situation 1: if its bleeding know then keep a cotton for about 15minutes as if your biting on it and after that remove cotton and have an ice cream situation 2 : if it just come out relax because the suture are placed to approximate the wound just follow with your dentist tomorrow and don't try to eat any spicy or hard food from that side until the initial wound healing takes place.
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
for swelling to come down it  may take 1weak for somebody it depends on the level of tooth present in the bone dnt wry it will come down and new skin will form  in that area