Tooth ache
I have a severe tooth ache since last two days.  I have checked my molars but there seems to be no cavity.  Pls help!

Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

severe tooth ache with no obvious cavity  could be becasue of impacted wisdom tooth. please go to a nearby dentist and get a x ray of that area done. so that the diagnosis can be confirmed.
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
if it is N last teeth region it might because if impacted tooth or in other regions mean it might be because of decay in between teeth get it clinically checked, if required vl take x ray and give a final diagnosis Don delay it
Dr. Karthikeyan B.V
Periodontist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
hi, it could be because of cavity between teeth which you can not see from top. get a x Ray done for correct Diagnosis