Too much itching

I was suffering from the last few months but at present Too much itching in the lower abdominal and under wear area. I need Ram Baan Solution on this. I will be thankful to you. Dr. Fees is too high and I am not able to afford the amount.

Doctor Answers (1) on Too much itching

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams- there's no alternative - see a dermatologist in a government hospital where treatment is free. With respect to treatment - If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal