Too fast ejaculation
I can't last more than 2-3 minute.. after insertion into her. I use to masturbate almost daily.. i am unable to leave this bad habit. Is this the reason for my short duration of sex..? These days my pen*s does'nt erect as required.. i also face problem while inserting into vag*na.. now.. it doesn't harden as it used to be few months ago..

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+123
Chat with a sexologist
Hello....... Overmasturbation is the cause for early ejaculation... Masturbation is not harmful to health.In fact fact it relieves you from tension ,you can masturbate once in three to four days. Overmasturbation Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid masturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play games, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga. You can also take help of a psychiatrist if needed.