Tonsilitis
Some time suffers from Tonsillitis so take antibiotics only and get treated. Nothing apart from that

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So what's the problem if getting treated and recovering from a antibiotic course? I'm not sure what you want to know. Consult a ent specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+140
Chat with a doctor
7-15 days,usually12days. *Blood leucocyte count is low initially, may go up during eruptive. *Stained smear shows paschen bodies. *Examination of material from lesion for small antigen with antivaccinial serum. *Isolation of virus from lesion or blood in pre- eruptive stage
Full rest in bed. Thanks.14.01.2016.