Tonsilitis

I am suffering from tonsilitis...whatever i eat it will get stuck in tonsils (cut on side of tonsil). My one side tonsil pocket is open and watever i eat it will get stuck then i have to remove with some instruments then one yellowish colour ball will come out i.e tonsil stones...but there is no swelling only problem is I want that pocket to be close. Please advise and suggest some ayurvedic treatment becoz i dont want any type of surgery

Dr. Pravin Kumar Rai
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Haridwar

it is because of poor oral hygiene. after taking any food or drink wash your mouth properly. if possible take gargle of triphala kwath. consult any ayurveda physician . have a good day

Hi.... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat..... Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.....