Toner for acne prone skin
I have acne prone skin extremely sensitive skin. my skin breakout whenever I come in contact with dust and pollution. My cleanser ,moisturizer and ointment works really well on my skin.I WANT TO KNOW WHICH TONER CAN I USE WHICH WONT STRIP THE OIL OF MY SKIN BUT AT THE SAME TIME CAN CLEAN MY PORES OF DUST AND BACTERIA .

Dr. Prashant Murugkar
Plastic Surgeon 21 yrs exp Mumbai
If you break out on exposure to dust and pollution you might have dust allergy. Please contact clinic for clarification warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar Clinique Beaute Naturelle www.beautydr.in

Cleanser for sensitive skin Acne cleanser for sensitive skin