Toe nails cracking
I have been facing this problem where my toe nails crack am not able to understand the cause of this cause i have hard nails and even if i grow nails they dont break but cracks appear on the surface. please help me out with this what is casing them to crack like that and how can i prevent it. and i usually wear shoes so my feet are covered from dust as well.

Its nothing to be worried as far as its not causing you pain. Its called onychorrhexis caused by repeated injury to nail, prolong exposure to cold and cold water, nutritional deficiency, anemia or hypothyroidism.  You can try oral biotin along with multivitamin supplements which include iron, vit A, vit  C, niacin and calcium for 6 months.(tab hairbless/tab btn ultra/ tab revilus/tab harvest etc.  You can massage with vit e cream.
eat nutritional food