Toe fingers getting hurt
Hi. My toe fingers in both the legs are getting hurt every time that is big finger's - side wall of the nail is exactly the spot in both the leg. Whenever something or someone touches, that's it, I get blood and it is swell. It pains a lot and I am unable to cut my nail also in the edges of nail. Hoping for answer

hello... d bed of d nail is a very sensitive area.. it seems like dat area is gettin exposed which is leading to d swellin pain nd bleeding...dont cut d nail too deep such dat bed is exposed nd d skin surrounding d nail is also very sensitive...so groom it well nd keep it moisturised...u can tk a dermatologist opinion on dat...