To reduce my Abdominal
Hello Doctor, recently I got second baby and my tummy is still unsize . So I'm planning to go for liposuction. Whether it right r wrong? And my height is 156cm and weight is 75k . Please help me to do a right

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Greetings. If u have delivered recently, then wait, it may take several months for the body to regain it's shape and vigour. Eat lots of veggies and nutritious food including proteins. Follow a regular exercise regime. If even then you feel you have excess flab, then see a qualified plastic surgeon for liposuction. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards