To know if m pregnant

I am an unmarried woman 19yrs old. I had protected sex with my bf 4th of july. The condom broke and he was sure he pulled out before ejaculating and i took an ipill within 1hr. On 7th of july we had sex again but it was unprotected sex. So i took an ipill. My last period started on 25th june. From 9th to 15th i had brown and red discharge simultaneously. Few times i felt like i need to vomit and it didnt happen. Few times i felt like i have fever. Is it due to my busy college schedule? Am i pregnant?

Doctor Answers (1) on To know if m pregnant

You have had unprotected around the time of ovulation (assuming you have regular monthly menstrual cycles), but if you have had the IPill with 72 hrs, it usually is quite effective. The bleeding maybe secondary to the two lots of pills you have had. If you miss your next period, ie in July by over a week, then pl get a urine pregnancy test done.