To know bout gonorrhea te

Hi I want to know about a test for gonorrhea. There are 3 test PCR, CULTURE and GONOCOCCUS. Which one is best if u simply want to know if u have an infection or not.. Bcoz I am going for std panel also.. N in culture do they collect sample from Virginia? Actually I am having white discharge since lst Nov at that time I had antibiotics for a month morning n evening n even mox 500 and secondly I met someone who was around 10 yes older to me n we had fingering n kiss n there was cut in my boobs n later I came to know he was involved in pros also.. I went through std panel in Jan n hepatitis B in Feb they were normal.. So after 6 months doc told to go for test to take precautions so I have thinking for gonorrhea also pls help bout the test.. Pls help

Doctor Answers (1) on To know bout gonorrhea te

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello... Collecting secretion and examining under microscopy gives straight way diagnosis... If doctor failed to see bacteria, he orders for culture which takes 2 to 3 weeks ... Culture shows gonnococal colonies if you have that infection..... ....Doctor prescribe tablets according to result ... Consult Gynecologist.....