To know bout gonorrhea te

Hi I want to know about a test for gonorrhea. There are 3 test PCR, CULTURE and GONOCOCCUS. Which one is best if u simply want to know if u have an infection or not.. Bcoz I am going for std panel also.. N in culture do they collect sample from Virginia? Actually I am having white discharge since lst Nov at that time I had antibiotics for a month morning n evening n even mox 500 and secondly I met someone who was around 10 yes older to me n we had fingering n kiss n there was cut in my boobs n later I came to know he was involved in pros also.. I went through std panel in Jan n hepatitis B in Feb they were normal.. So after 6 months doc told to go for test to take precautions so I have thinking for gonorrhea also pls help bout the test.. Pls help

Doctor Answers (1) on To know bout gonorrhea te

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Collecting secretion and examining under microscopy gives straight way diagnosis... If doctor failed to see bacteria, he orders for culture which takes 2 to 3 weeks ... Culture shows gonnococal colonies if you have that infection..... ....Doctor prescribe tablets according to result ... Consult Gynecologist.....