Tissue under the tongue
I am fareen shaikh. I have a tongue disease but I don't know the name of the disease. Doctors have said that it is tissue means round shape extra skin is growing under ur tongue. I have done the operation one time but it has came twice. Doctors have said that u have to do the operation again. It is right to do the operation again or not. I don't know any specialist. Please help me...!!!
127 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

When we are not sure about what kind of growth is present we remove it and send it to a Pathologist. This is called taking a biopsy. The Pathologist makes thin sections of the tissue that is removed. Tissue in medical terms is any body part. It is generally referred to something that has been surgically removed. I suggest you visit a dermatosurgeon, general surgeon, ENT surgeon or an oral surgeon (dental surgeon) and ask for a biopsy. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?