Tiredness (diabetic)

Hi.. My mom is on borderline diabetes with hypertension but she's very active in nature. But today after her daily chores she complain about body pain,hence I asked to take half tab of diclo+para and now.. She's telling about severe tiredness and vibrations.. Pls suggest anything to be eaten.. She has taken glucose water. I'm on the west to home in another 100min.

Doctor Answers (1) on Tiredness (diabetic)

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. the vibration and weakness could be the b-complex vitamins deficiency along with deficiency of calcium and vitamin d3. kindly ask her to take a tablet of neurobion forte everyday for a month and she will be fine. she should drink lots of water, have lots of greens and fruits, sit in the sun for atlas half an hour during 10am -12 pm. don't give her glucose or any product with high glycemic index. rice, coconut etc have high glycemic index. take her to a diabetologist if it doesn't improve. Best regards.