Tiredness and fast breath

Hi doctor, this question is for my cousin brother who is 26 yrs old male. He is being quite lazy won't do any exercise, walking or any other activities like playing, jogging, cycling etc. He used to smoke cigarette his work life is like going to office by cab, sitting and working and then come back by cab so no physical activities involved and also have junk foods. Now the problem is i went for a walk with him and realised that when he is into walking, lifting sometime for a distance or playing he breaths fast and feels tired very often and also he says he needs sometime to relax and feels drowsy. Kindly advise what should be done to get back him to normal life. Pls advise doctor.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Breathing heavily and panting is normal in people who have not involved in any kind of physical activity.  He will get fine as he works out everyday.  Also he needs to stop smoking. Tab. Health ok once a day after food for 10 days. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.