Tinnitus problem
M suffering from tinnitus in my left ear. I hv visited many doctors but all goes in vain. Its very problematic as in winters always silence is there as no fans n A.C. so its very hard for me to concentrate on anything. I try to forget but it doesnt work. Plz help me..

Dr. Harisha N L
Tinnitus is ringing sound in the ear...it may be due to impacted wax,fluid in the middle ear,acute or chronic otitis media, abnormally patent eustachian tube, minieres disease, otosclerosis,noise trauma, ototoxic drugs etc...it may be due to non otologic conditions like Anaemia, hypertension, hypotension, arteriosclerosis, hypoglycemia,epilepsy,migraine etc...so detailed clinical examination and evaluation needed Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.