Tinnitus in the right ear
Two years back there is a problem in my right ear that is tinnitus is observed and it aggravates on stress and strain Pl suggest some solution
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Get an audiometry done and consult an ENT for your problem. Vitamin B12 would be very helpful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?