Tinnitus in both ears

2 years ago, I was in a loud concert and after that my tinnitus started in both ears that is like a hissing sound with sparkles. Since then, it has increased and decreased with time. It used to be not loud and any kind of white noise like a fan or something used to hide it. From last 7 days, I'm observing that the hiss is loud enough to be heard with ambient sound. And the weird part is, that it's in both the ears. It always changes in both the ears together. If it goes loud, it happens in both the ears. What should I do about it?

Doctor Answers (3) on Tinnitus in both ears

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar as I need to examine you to help you out.
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previous patients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriate time and date to meet me, use the map link to locate my clinic and if need be, summon a UBER cab to reach my clinic!
Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
you need to show to ear consultant you ought to require audiological profile for your ears this will help in diagnosing the disease process and than revert back to us for further suggestions
avoid loud noise and ear phones
Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You might have suffered noise induced hearing loss which resulted in tinnitus. Consult nearby ENT specialist and get a audiogram to rule out any type of hearing loss.