Tingling sensation
I've been experiencing tingling sensation for couple of days in my right leg. Not sure what is wrong. But I'm sure this is not due to the wrong posture as I used to walk quite frequently at my work. What should I do? Whom should I consult?
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Please consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.