Tingling sensation
Hi, am having tingling sensation n fast heart beat at times. Had ECG n bp, they are normal. Can you advice whom to contact?
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der where exactly you have tingling sensation.....kindly consult neurologist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?