Tingling in hands(palms)
Sir , My wife has problem of observing tingling (jhunjhuna in Hindi) in palms specially at midnights. She is also observing during working. She is facing it from 2 months. Can this be cured and also suggest some diet to cure this problem.
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Sir, Considering her age, I would recommend that she undergoes an X-ray of her cervical spine to rule out spondylosis. Apart from that she can take Tablet Neurobion forte one tablet once a day for a month.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.