Timing Problem
Timing Problem Standing problem Not Standing Properly I use viagra then Standing Properly Suggest me

Dear Sir, Consuming Viagra is not the appropriate solution. This has many side effects. Also you should understand your penis is an important part of your body. For which you cannot opt for any such random treatment. In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It is observed that almost all patients that suffer from erectile dysfunction also face timing issues i.e. premature ejaculation (when you don't have control over ejaculation also called early ejaculation). Premature ejaculation is when a person gets a discharge in 1 minute or less after penetration or any other sexual activity.  PE might not be a cause for your worry. It can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. But if it happens often and causes problems like you fail to get another erection then it's time to see a sexologist. Since an erection goes away after ejaculation, it is difficult to know if the problem is Premature ejaculation or Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction should be treated first. Premature ejaculation may not be a problem once the ED is treated.
For permanent cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE), book an appointment with us either online through a video consult or your most welcome to meet us at our clinic with all necessary precautions. Website - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Hello, at the age of 25yrs these issues seems concerning... Let me brief you.. The problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out Very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes, so the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc. These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day. 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Not use temporary medicine Age 25 So take proper knowledge about this N use some Ayurveda herbs Change your life style and diet menu Chat or call me online
Hi its ED PE performance Anxity have few underlying causes need evaluation come online share details history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc Viagra have side effect There are few better option available chat online
counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
Take paid consultation, book appointment on mysexologistclinic.com