Time Duration
Sir.when in going to sex im immegetaly discharge with in 4 to 5 stroke.what is d reason..for ur information dont have taken any Tabaco,smoke, drink.even im also during ling time fore play .& im also doing Daily exercise.Every thing is clear, but im not increase my sex time..what is exataly reasone pls give me answer.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. You may be anxious about it ,do yoga ,Pranayama ,maintain fitness of body . If you don't have any psychological problem then consult neurologist