Thyroid (TSH)
My neice she is just 16 days old & we got to know that she has thyroid. We have 3 different blood reports & found that 1st report TSH count was 100, 2nd report showed 150 & 3rd report shows 1000 count. All these 3 reports are from different hospitals. Please suggest. Please advise

Hello there. Your question is very incorrect. TSH is reported in certain units so we would like to know what unit of quantification is used? And on which date were what values? And also you have not attached the reports. I would suggest you attach the reports with the question. Therefore kindly repost the question or consult a endocrinologist. Regards