diabetes-icon
Thyroid tablt aftr prgncy
When I conceived about a year ago I was asked to take thyroid test after which doctor advised to take thyronorm 75mcg. Once I started taking thyroid results became normal. Now that I have delivered baby, how do I go about thyroid medicine? Should I continue the same or should I take one more thyroid test again, now. Also, if I have to take thyroid test, should I skip taking medicines for few days without taking the thyronorm medicine so as to get accurate picture to know the thyroid levels without the impact of medicines.

Hello there. Do not take medicines for 3 days and then go get the tests done on an empty stomach. If there is thyroid insufficiency, you will have to continue the thyronorm. Regards