Thyroid since pregnancy
My wife had high thyroid since pregnancy. Since then she is taking medication thyroid 50. My questions are - 1. Whenever we get the thyroid check done it came under control . But we are not sure of this is due to the medication or inspite of it. How can we be sure. Should she stop medication for ten or fifteen days and then undertake the tests 2. Is this curable

Hello.. No..she should not stop the medicines unless the physician suggests...tsh is in control because of the medication and not normally .if it was normal without medication then tsh would have become very low ...if its normal..it's because of medicine ..no doubt on that...thank you

Thyroid and pregnancy