Thyroid prblm
Hi.. I'm frm karaikal (pondicherry state). My (THS) level is high. What type of medicine n treatment I'll get.. Endocrinologist aren't consult in my circle.. so what other specialist will consult for thyroid?? Plz suggest Thank you...
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...high TSH can be due to many reasons like hypothyroidism, enlarged thyroid gland or any pituitary disorders. You will might have to get even you T3 and T4 also checked. If you can't find a endocrinologist, then you can a general physician for further evaluation. They will be able to help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.