diabetes-icon
Thyroid prblm
Hi.. I'm frm karaikal (pondicherry state). My (THS) level is high. What type of medicine n treatment I'll get.. Endocrinologist aren't consult in my circle.. so what other specialist will consult for thyroid?? Plz suggest Thank you...

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...high TSH can be due to many reasons like hypothyroidism, enlarged thyroid gland or any pituitary disorders. You will might have to get even you T3 and T4 also checked. If you can't find a endocrinologist, then you can a general physician for further evaluation. They will be able to help you.