Thyroid prbl
I have been diagnosed with high THS what should be done I feel pain in feets and feels lazy and suffocation etc. What should be done and medication and test is required
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You might be suffering from hypothyroidism. Which requires levothyroxine supplementation as a treatment. You need to consult a diabetologist or endocrinologist in your area with thyroid profile I.e. T3 T4 TSH reports to start levothyroxine treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?