Thyroid level
I am having thyroid disorder and taking thronome 100 mcg since 2 yr, but facing hair loss and joints pain . Is taking same medication is the reason for gair loss. I thought my doctor will reduce dosage but I am on the same tablet since last 2 yr. Skin gesture also reduced due to that. Plz suggest.

Hi, Hypothyroidism itself causes  Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness. Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints. Thinning hair and hair fall. Treatment with levothyroxine is usually lifelong, but because the dosage you need may change, your doctor is likely to check your TSH level every year...