Thumbnail.
Hello Im having problem. Im having some kind of Pulse or fungus on my thumbnail of my left hand. I want to get rid of this..pls suggest me solution.

Dr. Tina Ramachander
From what I understand you mean a yellowish discoloration on the thumnail if it's painful will have to check for collection of pus and that condition is called subungual abscess. If not painful it can be a fungal infection .the diagnosis once confirmed you can take the appropriate medications , fungal infections of nail tak at least 6 months to heal.

Blood under thumbnail