Thrombophlebitis penile

Underwent micro varicocelectomy 7 days ago for infertility (terato zoospermia) and grade ii varicocele. Now a cord like vein appers on my penis from incesion to the base of head of penis.. searching internet i guess it could be thrombophlebitis.. there is no prominent pain.. slight pain appeared during erection.. my question is why this came.. is it surgery failure ?? Is it dangerous ?? Wil it effect erection in future ?? Can i do sex as usual now ?? How to treat it ? If untreated will it increase? Are tablets enough ?? Finally will my purpose of varicocelectomy for infertility will be solved or not ?? Confused and tensed as the vein is very prominent during erection.. also near base of head of penis underneath skin blood vessels bulged.. pls suggest me what to do ? Can tablets cure or do i need to go for surgery again ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Thrombophlebitis penile

Hello. This may or may not be.  Consult your surgeon for this. You can have a normal sexual life. Start Ayurveda medicines for infertility issue. It'll help more.