Throid have got done test
Please suggest me a reliable doctor.. Preferably near me. I have got done testing.. I wanted treatment
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hello... You should have attached report... It would have been easy for me to diagnose.....you haven't mentioned any symptoms either..... Where are you staying in Bangalore?? General physician(MD) can diagnose the problem and treat it.. Consult general physician in any hospital...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.